World Mastercard Fashion Week is underway right here in Toronto and it's so fun to see the clothes, the makeup and of course the other attendees!
Trends she spotted:
1) Barely there make-up AND the bold red lip
2) The Basic Black and White: Tons of Black and White for this upcoming season.
3) Leatherette: Not the most weather-appropriate choice but still it is going to be hot this spring (literally and figuratively).
4) That 70’s show: The 70s are back with a vengeance. Think fringe, flared pants.
5) Cut outs: This trend is sticking with us through next season. Think of it as your regular clothes, just with pieces missing or replaced by shear fabric. Peek-a-boo!
Photos courtesy of Opique Photography